Ahh.. Mother Nature's revenge on all my complaining that the weather people have not got it right and we never get snow here. Not to mention every time I laugh that the city dumps 10 lbs of salt in my cul de sac every time we get a flurry. We got dumped on Friday and all day Saturday and now I'm literally snowed in. I didn't get any mail yesterday and now my Sunday paper is not here either. There is about a foot of snow in my cul de sac. No plow has touched my cul de sac. My van is way too low to the ground for me to drive out of here. I shoveled about two feet of snow to clear a path from my van in the garage to my street only to wake up this morning to see that no plow has come to get me out of here. We are running out of good food to eat and the kids are getting bored. Someone come help us! LOL!
Sunday, March 9, 2008
Team Sheridan Snowed In
Ahh.. Mother Nature's revenge on all my complaining that the weather people have not got it right and we never get snow here. Not to mention every time I laugh that the city dumps 10 lbs of salt in my cul de sac every time we get a flurry. We got dumped on Friday and all day Saturday and now I'm literally snowed in. I didn't get any mail yesterday and now my Sunday paper is not here either. There is about a foot of snow in my cul de sac. No plow has touched my cul de sac. My van is way too low to the ground for me to drive out of here. I shoveled about two feet of snow to clear a path from my van in the garage to my street only to wake up this morning to see that no plow has come to get me out of here. We are running out of good food to eat and the kids are getting bored. Someone come help us! LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Have no fear-- you live in Ohio and, with a bit of warm weather later this week, all that snow will be gone. Think of those poor people who live in Michigan and the fact that, if they got 20.4 inches of snow, it'd be there until May! Have a good laugh and a good cup of hot chocolate and it'll be better tomorrow. Well, at least the kids should be back in school.
Post a Comment